Why are Luulu bandana scarves so cool:
They look stylish and tasteful
Very absorbent (made out of two layers of double gauze fabric) and soft around child's neck
Adjustable size with snaps
Practical - scarf can also be used as a cloth to simply clean a child's hands or mouth or as a burp cloth.
Reversible - if one side gets dirty, flip another side
Handmade in Estonia
- Made of 100% cotton muslin, with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 I class certificate.
- Measurements: 31 x 31 cm, square-shaped when laid flat
- For babies and toddlers up to 36 months
- Gets softer with every wash
- Care instructions: 30-degree hand or machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Scarf 2 Mustard yellow rainbows one side
Scarf 3 Light grey
Read more from FAQ.